Working in auditoriums always is a challenge for architects and designers. They trust in TEISA because we have many years of experience manufacturing and installing different acoustic wall paneling and suspended ceilings.
Works has been made in many countries around the world manufacturing mainly:
- Smooth Wall paneling and suspended ceilings
- Acoustic wall paneling and acoustic suspended ceilings
- Wood strips wall paneling and suspended ceilings
WALL PANELING AND SUSPENED CEILINGS
On the right, images of the Municipal Auditorium of Arroyomolinos, where you can see examples of paneling work and smooth false ceilings.
It is a work with a great capacity to accommodate the public, in which leisure activities such as theater, dance and concerts are carried out, so the construction must house a sound with a very high quality level.
PANELED AND FALSE ACOUSTIC CEILINGS
Images of the work of the Loyola Sanctuary Auditorium, a work in which different tasks were carried out, such as:
- Acoustic suspended ceiling of chestnut slats
- Acoustic wall paneling of chestnut slats
- Wall Paneling with microperforated chestnut veneered MDF
- Access doors, corridors doors, bathrooms doors, etc.
- Windows interpretation booths.
- Solid wood chestnut stage.