Teisa’s work for the construction of auditoriums is a very special section of our catalog. With customized projects depending on the purpose of the work in which the auditorium is, and with works in many countries around the world, our works in auditoriums are usually:
- Paneled and False ceilings, smooth
- Paneling and False ceilings, acoustic
- Paneled and False ceilings, glued
PANELED AND FALSE FLAT CEILINGS
On the right, images of the Municipal Auditorium of Arroyomolinos, where you can see examples of paneling work and smooth false ceilings.
It is a work with a great capacity to accommodate the public, in which leisure activities such as theater, dance and concerts are carried out, so the construction must house a sound with a very high quality level.
PANELED AND FALSE ACOUSTIC CEILINGS
Images of the work of the Loyola Sanctuary Auditorium, a work in which different tasks were carried out, such as:
- Acoustic false ceiling with chestnut slats
- Acoustic paneling of chestnut slats
- Veneered and microperforated DM paneling
- Access doors, corridors, bathrooms, etc.
- Interpretation booth windows
- Chestnut flooring and stair nosing Stage